Until opening night! Last night, I was on warriors.com trying to see the different game package plans and ticket prices for single games. I was curious on when the Warriors would have their open practice, so I decided to chat with a Warrior's representative. As I was waiting for the rep. to sign on to my chat, I looked at different prices and seats for opening night. Once the rep. came to my chat, I asked a handful of questions, but my main question was, "When is the Warrior's open practice going to be?" I was responded with, "October 6!"At first I was really excited, until I realized that I probably won't be able to go since October 6 is my mom's birthday! As sad as I was, I decided to look at all the positive things that would happen.
In other news, the USA team played Brazil a few nights ago! Although I wasn't able to watch it, since it was during school hours, I was informed that my favorite player, Stephen Curry, did not get a chance to play! =( It's okay though, because at least they snatched a win, and I heard it was a really good game since they won by 2 points! There was another game today, and Stephen Curry got to played extended minutes! He finished with Four points, five assists, and four rebounds. The picture below shoes Curry in action in their game against Iran.

I was waiting forever for the single game tickets to go on sale too! But I finally bought my Bullz vrs. Warriors lower level seating:)
ReplyDelete