Monday, August 16, 2010

What my blog is going to be about?

I have always been interested in watching sports since I was a young girl because I grew up with two older brothers. My mom and dad were at work a lot, so I would be home with my grandparents stuck on the couch watching whatever my brothers felt like watching. One sport that stands out is basketball. I have always had a liking for this sport because the competition gets so intense during the final seconds. I have many favorite basketball teams, but my number one favorite would have to be the Golden State Warriors. I'm probably not an expert when it comes to the history of all players, but I think I know enough to be categorized as a fan. This blog is going to be strictly about the GSW and what I think and feel about them. If you didn't know what my name was before reading this blog, you would probably think I am a boy since most girls don't take this much interest in sports. A boy could probably tell you more than what I have to say, but I think with this blog, I'm going to be "one of the boys".

No comments:

Post a Comment