But I am capable of a lot of things such as sharing my thoughts on basketball. Just because I am a girl, doesn't mean I don't understand the concept of basketball, or how it feels to be playing basketball. I have been playing basketball since I was in the 2nd grade, so I think I can explain a game to someone pretty well. Just watching basketball gets my adrenaline going - especially if the team playing is the Warriors. I have a small obsession with them, I confess. Although they are categorized as a "sucky" team, I beg to differ that they do have potential. During the end of the season, teams were ranked on how well the point guard and shooting guard worked together, otherwise known as the back court. A no brainer for the best back court in the NBA was Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol of the Los Angeles Lakers. Not to far behind was Monta Ellis and Stephen Curry, of the Golden State Warriors. This made me realize how well the Warriors play together. They might not be the best team, but they have players with potential. Another thing that made me realize their potential was during the All Star weekend. Unfortunately, Monta Ellis did not make the roster for the All Star game, which had me very disappointed. To me, he is one of the best shooting guards in the league, and yet, his talent went unnoticed. I felt that they did not want to have him be apart of the roster because of his team image with the Warriors. I wish that they noticed Monta for who he is, rather than what team he is apart of. Don't get me wrong, I love the Warriors, but it is tough being a fan. Hopefully this upcoming season, his talent will be recognized, and I am crossing my fingers that he has another chance to make the All Star team.
If this blog interests you, I suggest that you check out a great blog that is about basketball in general, but mostly about Warriors and news that relates to the Warriors. It has a majority of blogger's that help update the site every hour or so, depending on what is happening that has to do with the Warriors! I stay updated with this blog because it usually has great information, and most of it is accurate. Although they are just thoughts of fans, I find that blog very useful! If I have won you over and got you interested in my topic, I strongly recommend you to check this out!
Website: Golden State Of Mind

i like how you start off with your own information about playing basketball. also, i like how you included information not only about the Warriors but about other players to make comparisons. there was one sentence where you say, "i confess", it seemed like the sentence didn't complete the idea. other than that i liked it.
ReplyDelete